Nail Art vs 3DP Resin
-
I've been having little luck using the fibre process to create objects in
3D Printer Resin. At best I get a few fragments. They're either falling
apart w...
13 hours ago
Inspired by HydraRaptor this Blog is my attempt at creating a RepStrap machine this is based on the RepStrap sub-project to build a RepRap machine without owning a working RepRap.
2 comments:
Sweet! I believe I should be following your blog!
Arvin
The full details of the simple to make xy mechanisms is here http://repstrapdarwin.blogspot.com/2009/08/x-and-y-axis-sliders-method-3.html
I have 2 or 3 more drawings to make for the Y stepper mount and the y drive shaft bearaing mounts.
Then I will make the drawing of the Z motor mounts and the Z drive mechanism still working on a simple solution for the z drive nut holders for monting the z / build table tho...
Post a Comment